Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
aaaahhhhhh..... Oh my goodness! that is the hugest mess ever!! At least she looks like she may have learned her lesson! LOL!
Ha HA- That was such a common site. I do admit i would get frustrated some days, since this was a daily occurrence. I could never figure out why you kids had to look at all the books at once.
Hyperventilating. Breathe in, breathe out.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
aaaahhhhhh..... Oh my goodness! that is the hugest mess ever!! At least she looks like she may have learned her lesson! LOL!
Ha HA-
That was such a common site. I do admit i would get frustrated some days, since this was a daily occurrence. I could never figure out why you kids had to look at all the books at once.
Hyperventilating. Breathe in, breathe out.
Post a Comment