you have to blow up the picture above Sam and the lawn mower to really see what is happening. Hyrum does look like he is having fun being run over though, and i bet Steven has an even bigger grin on his face. I hope Meghan liked the bumpy ride.
Umm actually I don't think it is big enough. I didn't notice until mom pointed it out. I think you should just put an arrow on the picture. By the way how much do you pay these guys? Send them over to my house.
cookies, pies especially cherry cheese, loans of books, etc. Though the cherry pies can get expensive. Pretty good business if you ask me. I guess i don't bake often enough. The other night Sam wanted cookies and brownies for dinner, he ended up having to go over to Tanya's she baked cookies just for them, they cleared out almost the whole batch of Yummy Chocolate Chip cookies.
4 comments:
you have to blow up the picture above Sam and the lawn mower to really see what is happening. Hyrum does look like he is having fun being run over though, and i bet Steven has an even bigger grin on his face. I hope Meghan liked the bumpy ride.
OK. I blew it up a bit. I hope that's enough.
Umm actually I don't think it is big enough. I didn't notice until mom pointed it out. I think you should just put an arrow on the picture.
By the way how much do you pay these guys? Send them over to my house.
cookies, pies especially cherry cheese, loans of books, etc. Though the cherry pies can get expensive. Pretty good business if you ask me. I guess i don't bake often enough. The other night Sam wanted cookies and brownies for dinner, he ended up having to go over to Tanya's she baked cookies just for them, they cleared out almost the whole batch of Yummy Chocolate Chip cookies.
Post a Comment