Addy has been leaping and bounding forward. Well, probably more like squirming and Army crawling but you get the idea. She can get pretty much anywhere she wants on her belly. She can also get sitting upright and stay there for quite a while. Unfortunately, she's not a perfect sitter yet and often I'll hear a "gurgle gurgle *THUMP* SQUEEEEEEEEL!!!" She hasn't figured out how to crawl quite yet, but she gets on all fours and revs her motor so she's almost there.
One problem she has is that she is a VERY drooly baby with a perpetual spit drip on her chin. When she gets on the tile, this spit drip makes a slick puddle that gives her a rough time when she wants to move forward.
1 comment:
How cute! she is getting sooo big!! Whats with the drool? I have a friend whos kids are non stop droolers too, I always wondered if there was a reason. Or if it just is.
Post a Comment