There is a free site called Pic2Point which will do it for you for free. I suggest editing the photo in Photoshop or something similar beforehand. And you might have to choose your own colors.
http://pic2point.com/
There is also software for download but those can be on the expensive side. I've found a program I like ($80!!) so I'm saving up for it since I like the idea of designing my own projects.
3 comments:
holy moly!! How do you find the time to make those? It just boggles my mind!! you're obviously awsome!
So is there some place you can get pictures converted into cross-stitch? Or did your computer man create you your own program?
There is a free site called Pic2Point which will do it for you for free. I suggest editing the photo in Photoshop or something similar beforehand. And you might have to choose your own colors.
http://pic2point.com/
There is also software for download but those can be on the expensive side. I've found a program I like ($80!!) so I'm saving up for it since I like the idea of designing my own projects.
Post a Comment