That Friday we went to the beach. Since Meghan was napping in the car, I stayed with her while Kyle went to swim. Periodically he would come back and check on us.
These pictures clearly say "Hey! I'm wet!" and maybe "Hoo hoo hoo! I'm ticklish" (actually, he was commenting on how swimming is a good work out for his core muscles).
Eventually, Meghan woke up and we went out to the beach. She thought that was the funnest thing in the world. She and Steven played in the sand. Sam, who was cold, quickly stole her towel to keep warm.
Meghan loved the water. She would laugh and laugh as the tide would wash over her and go back out.
This is one of my favorite set of pictures because it tells a little story. Meghan walks up to the ocean, Kyle follows her. "Hey Meghan! Yay Water!" Kyle seems to say as he raises his arms. Meghan, meanwhile sits down. Kyle realizes she is sitting down. He takes a seat himself. They watch the water together. Anyways, I think its cute.
1 comment:
Awwww those are sooooooo cute!! I wish i had some pix of jasmine and Joey like that, but he was busy working all summer so never went to the lake with us!! :( Sad!!
Post a Comment