There were several versions but my favorites were "Adam", "Formal Wrestler", "Flying Ninja", "Crouching Tiger"and "Pretty Princess". I think that after some point we were no longer very serious...
Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Florida Fun - Friday Photo Shoot
For Thanksgiving this year we drove down to Florida. It was a long trip but definitely worth it. Plenty of fun was had by all. Sadly I didn't take any pictures on Thanksgiving day. But I took plenty on Friday.
On Friday there was a photo shoot! Hans was getting his picture taken so Mom can have a 8x10 on her wall.
There were several versions but my favorites were "Adam", "Formal Wrestler", "Flying Ninja", "Crouching Tiger"and "Pretty Princess". I think that after some point we were no longer very serious...
There were several versions but my favorites were "Adam", "Formal Wrestler", "Flying Ninja", "Crouching Tiger"and "Pretty Princess". I think that after some point we were no longer very serious...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahahahaha!! I think that my favoeite is Definately "ADAM"!!!! LOL!!! But those are definately some of the finest Modeling i have seen yet!! LOL!!
Post a Comment