Tanya Got a SexyPixie Cut Today. She got enough courage to do it because Meghan had been attacking her hair. After she got it, she was a little skeptical, but we picked up some gel at the store, and now it looks great.
Meghan kept saying "Mom's getting a pixie cut!". She was excited about it too. We wandered around Publix and ate the free snacks until Tanya was almost done, then we came back to see the change. You can see it here, in 360-Vision:
2 comments:
Ooooh! I think the front is cute. I'm not sold on the back yet- maybe once your hair adjusts to the length. I like how Kyle sort of edited that little adjective there. Ha! I think you'll like it once you get used to it and figure out how to style it yourself. I wish I was there so I could play. We should do the Anime spike and make it all stand up like a troll. One of our librarians does the little spikes all over. I would say don't part it in the front, maybe brush it forward. Or if you are going to give it a part try parting it in the center more and use less gel. Kyle make Tanya do some more photo shoots with more ways to style. You and Risa need to get your pictures taken together. Did you remember to donate your hair? Or was it long enough?
I don't think my hair was long enough to donate, but I did think about it. I definitely will have to play with it to find something that I really like. But it seems like it is working to keep Meghan off of me so far...
Post a Comment