Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Monday, January 12, 2009
Gingerbread House
I made my first ever real gingerbread house this Christmas season! We decided to go with a Florida theme. Note the pool, ocean view, palm trees, and gigantic flamingo.
Awwwww. Those are soooo cute!! I miss making gingerbread houses!! Since i don't eat sugar they just seem like a waste of money, but maybe next year I'll make one out of cardboard and cheap icing!! hehehehe!! I'm sure i can find a total red-neck way to make a gingerbread house really cheap! Especially if i have all year to think about it and plan for it! LOL!
2 comments:
Awwwww. Those are soooo cute!! I miss making gingerbread houses!! Since i don't eat sugar they just seem like a waste of money, but maybe next year I'll make one out of cardboard and cheap icing!! hehehehe!! I'm sure i can find a total red-neck way to make a gingerbread house really cheap! Especially if i have all year to think about it and plan for it! LOL!
Very nice. I like the gum drop palm tree.
Post a Comment