
Here is my finished cross stitch project. I haven't decided what to call it yet. I started it in September and just finished it today. Oops. I forgot to sign it.... Oh well. Anyways, this is my first finished
original piece. As in, I designed the cross stitch. Admittedly, some software on the internet transformed the picture into cross stitch symbols and threads but I had to crop the picture and adjust the colors AND I did reselect the thread colors because the computer was too stupid to do a better black and white scale. And this is where I'm thinking of putting it (so you can get a sense of the size of it). Although, I still need to frame it.

*Update: Corinna has named my project for me. I shall call it "The Beginning of Forever." Maybe I'll get a little golden plaque for the frame or something.
1 comment:
that is way cute!! Great Job! I dunno if i woul have that kinda patience! LOL!!
Post a Comment