Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Working



Meghan received this keyboard from her Floridian Grandparents. She loves to work at the computer, so its easier to just put the Daddy keyboard out of the way and give her the Meghan keyboard to play with. Here is Meghan working hard at making the pictures on the computer screen change (the screensaver is a big hit in this house). By the way, check out the awesome sideburns Daddy sports!


2 comments:

Audre said...

I think i need to do something like that for jasmine! cause everytime i am working at the computer she has to come over and sit on my lap, so i pull up a word pad and let he go to town she love it! lately she has been trying to type when i'm not helping and she ends up messing things up! LOL!!

Beanie said...

I could help you with those sideburns when you come home for Thanksgiving. I do a fairly decent official AFROTC style haircut. Or we could try out a Matt style or perhaps Uncle Bruce bowl cut- mullet monk do. We'll just have the boys hold Kyle down.