Thursday, December 02, 2010

Trip(s) to Google

Since Brian and Chriss were here, we decided to take a trip to Google so they could see all the puppies and rainbows. However it wasn't a very well planned trip. While Kyle was driving back home to get his badge, we walked at the nature trail that is right next to Kyle's buildings.
By the end of it Meghan was tired of all the walking.

Waiting for Kyle and Brian to bring the cars.

Well, we didn't get much done that first round and had to leave shortly after Kyle got back because it was lunch time. But Kyle took Brian and Chriss back up the next day to play pool and see some of the cool Google statues.

I think there is some sort of significance with all the food but I can't quite remember what it is.

Brian got to try out a Google Bike.

1 comment:

Audre2 said...

those are some HUGE desserts!!
I love the pic at the top of addy on shoulders! so precious!