Monday, June 21, 2010

Driving the Car


While we waited outside of Fry's for Meghan and Dad, Adelaide had fun adjusting all the car's settings and trying to drive. While Addy kept herself entertained, I experimented with the camera to see if I could get a shot of myself that didn't look terrible. It is mildly unfortunate that when I look back through my saved pictures I never have any of myself. I don't want my children to wonder what I looked like when they were young.

When Meg and Dad came back, they had something fun for us.

So despite the late hour we went home and watched Toy Story.

2 comments:

Audre2 said...

How Fun! Jasmine Likes Toy Story too!! you did a Great job on the self portrait! i too have been attempting to get some pics of myself cause I never have any of me, but Mine are horrible!! i always chop my head off or get a bad angle that makes me look far fatter than i already am, and that is just not ok! LOL

Jenny said...

I'm impressed with your self portrait.