For Father's Day Kyle got some bike clothes like he always wanted. OK, I admit it was a bit before Father's Day and Kyle tried on and purchased them himself. But something like bike clothes they HAVE to be there to get them in the correct size, right? Right?
So for Father's Day he took the girls for a quick ride which they enjoyed very much. They called me on the phone when they reached the bay and I chatted with the girls while Kyle drove them home. At one point, the call got disconnected, but the girls were clever enough to call me back.
3 comments:
How FUN!! I'll have to get some pix of Joe in his Father's day Attire! cause we got him Swim trunks and a new shirt!
what your kids already can make phone calls?! that's scary. maybe it is a girl thing.
From Bruce VonN: Yes, so I do not do this much but I had to comment on a photo on your blog. It brought a brief and irresistible moment of joy to my heart. It is the first photograph found under the title "Biker Boy". The first time I saw the particular image there was a short moment of mental processing and recognition, troubleshooting etc. then I turned away and laughter burst from me. Thank you for this wonderful experience.
Post a Comment