Monday, May 05, 2008

Happy Birthday to Us!

Kyle and I celebrated out birthdays last month. For Kyle's birthday, he got online jazz guitar lessons. For my birthday, I got several movies: The Thief and the Cobbler, The Return of the King (cartoon version), Chocolat, and one more that hasn't come in the mail yet but that I suspect is The Pebble and the Penguin based on what Kyle has been singing for the last week or two. Kyle also got me an ice cream cake! I have always wanted an ice cream cake for my birthday and now I got one! It was delicious. Meghan liked the candles a lot. She even managed to blow one out! She is a very talented little girl.

Update: OK, my last movie wasn't The Pebble and the Penguin. Kyle tricked me. Instead it was A Troll in Central Park. Tricky Tricky Kyle.

1 comment:

Audre said...

oooo.... lucky lucky!! Happy Birthday's!!