Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Monday, May 05, 2008
Baby #2
Well, I guess I forgot to make an official announcement. Baby #2 is on its way! August 21 is the due date, but since due dates are really just approximations (Only 5% of women deliver on their due date), I generally say I am due in August.
So is it a boy or a girl?!?!?!?! We don't know. We had the ultrasound, but the baby was very shy. I've heard that if its legs are together then its a girl and if its hand is down there its a boy. But Baby had both its legs together AND its hand down there, so either it this is a case of identity confusion or the baby just doesn't want us to know.
I do have ultrasound pictures, but since I don't have a scanner, you'll have to be satisfied with a generic picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Ahh i think it looks more like Kyle than you. can't wait to find out what "kind" of baby you are having. i'm voting for a kitten because i never get to have one.
Congratulations!! LOL!!I'd Voting for a girl! cause that would be fun for Meghan to have a sister!
Post a Comment