Monday, April 21, 2008

Mom, I'm BORED


Meghan likes to sit on my lap as I work or play on the computer. Sometimes, we do fun things like watch puppy movies which she now asks for by name. According to Meghan, the only reason we ever need to have the computer on is to watch puppies. But sometimes, Mom does boring things like balance the checkbook, pay bills, or read the news. She won't get down though. She'll either help or fall asleep. Here is her just plain being bored.

2 comments:

A. Nonni Mouse said...

she is sooo cute! of course i might be a bit prejudiced. But hey I am grandma after all, isn't that what grandma's are for.

Audre said...

Awww..... I wish jasmine had that kind of patience!! She always insists that we look at the "baby ceb" which is ashley's blog of pictures of Caleb!! Otherwise she hits the keyboard and messes things up till I can't take it any more and I close the laptop!!LOL!