Monday, April 21, 2008

Her Favorite Movie


Meghan's favorite movie of all time is Swan Princess. She likes cartoons, but gets scared easily. For example, she whimpers a practically the whole way through Thumbelina. But she would watch Swan Princess all day if I let her. We've had to cut down her TV time though because she has started throwing fits for it and even turning on the TV herself if I ignore her.

3 comments:

Audre said...

LOL!! Little tricky pants! It is sooo funny how kids are soo different!! I am still trying to make jasmine want to watch some T.V. so I can get things done!! LOL!!

Serge said...

She's got good taste, Swan Princess is a fun cartoon. I've got to ask though, doesn't she get scared watching the end part with the bad guy turning into the bat monster creature?

Tanya said...

She doesn't seemed bothered by the bat creature all that much. Very rarely she might whimper at the bat scene but for the most part its the only movie she will go the whole time without getting scared.