Saturday, December 15, 2007

It Followed Me Home - Can I Keep It?


In Florida, Over thanksgiving we went down to Florida. Tanya has documented this very well. The cool thing is what we brought back. An Anole lizard caught us. It climbed on Meghan's new jogger stroller, and rode in our car all the way back to Maryland. I really can't be sure that we didn't leave another for the rental car company, but I don't think so. It stayed on the stroller for a couple of days, and then when Tanya took the stroller out for its maiden voyage, she was greeted by our little lizard friend. She called me at work and asked me what to do. I decided that we should keep it. So now we have a little lizard friend, a Floridian souvenir.

On a tangential note, selling lizards as pets is a smart Idea. The cheapest thing that you'd get in buying an anole lizard is the actual lizard.

Lizard: 6$
Lizard Cage: 100$
Enjoying a pet lizard: priceless

(Not that we spent quite this much, but it's representative of what they recommend that you spend.)

1 comment:

Audre said...

lucky little meghan has her very own pet lizard!! LOL!! I was actuall just wondering how many little babies have their own pets cause jasmine has a fish tank in her room, full of fish! But apparently it's not that uncommon!! LOL!!