Last Friday our water heater gave up the ghost. You can't see it in this picture but there are soot marks on the wall where it left evidence of its death throws. Later, I learned the reason of its death - it was because it was 25 years old. It had been installed in 1982. So we had to tough it out for five days until it was replaced by this brand new beauty that in no way could last 25 years (they don't make 'em like they used to). But cold showers are not fun. Heating water on the stove wasn't all that fun either since I don't have very many big pots. Like Corinna said "Party like its 1809."
Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Hot Water Blues
Last Friday our water heater gave up the ghost. You can't see it in this picture but there are soot marks on the wall where it left evidence of its death throws. Later, I learned the reason of its death - it was because it was 25 years old. It had been installed in 1982. So we had to tough it out for five days until it was replaced by this brand new beauty that in no way could last 25 years (they don't make 'em like they used to). But cold showers are not fun. Heating water on the stove wasn't all that fun either since I don't have very many big pots. Like Corinna said "Party like its 1809."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oooooooooo that stinks!! I feel for you!! My hot water stinks so bad that if someone so much as turns on the sink for 2 seconds while i am in the shower is suddenly goes cold!! LOL!!
Post a Comment