As you can see, Meghan has mastered the art of standing! She can get up in the middle of nowhere without any help. She will also walk if you hold her hands. She takes huge, long steps to go as fast as possible. In other news, her two bottom teeth have finally broken the surface!
3 comments:
When my girls whine at me, they say, "But, Mom" I used to tell them I am not a Butt Mom. Now I tell them I am not a Butt Mom, but your Aunt Tanya is.
Tanya, don't think we are all that easily fooled. It would be just as easy to admit that there is a series of cables and strings keeping Meghan in place. (I used to watch the muppets all the time)
Kaili isn't at that stage yet. She'll walk if you hold her, but she hasn't quite figured out the balance thing to stand on her own. She'll get there, and we'll let her take as much time as she needs :)
Post a Comment