Thursday, July 26, 2007

Have You Seen My Camel?

Here is a picture I got from Kyle's parents. This is what Kyle looked like before we started dating (he's the one on the left). He didn't wear turbans very often but he looked like he should. And here is the after picture. Moral of the story: Boys, stay clean shaven.

2 comments:

Audre said...

Wow!! Huge Difference!! LOL! Nice dress! I have never seen any of your wedding pictures! :( Sad!

Unknown said...

I guess that clean shaven bit all depends on the wife. Before Tess and I were married she basically told me she'd kill me if I ever shaved my goatee, of course I kept it trimmed to a respectable level.

Since the passing of my father in June I have since shaved and now she thinks I look odd with the goatee in pictures. She's said she doesn't care one way or the next. Go fig.