Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Eagle Park

Yeah, more lazy camera action going on here.  These ones are too dark. What we need is a camera phone that takes as good pictures as a regular camera.  With zoom function.  Or maybe I can just stop being lazy and paranoid that someone will berate me for taking pictures of their kid when I whip out my normal camera. Yeah. Camera phones are great for stealth mode. 
Anyway.

This is one of those perfect, standard parks.  No bells and whistles, but it is done right. It has it's own parking lot which means no parallel parking on the street.  This is very important to me: you'd be surprised how heavily my park ratings are weighted towards ease of access.
You can't really see it here, but this is a really neat teeter-totter.  It is arch shaped.  I wish I had a good picture of a similar one to show you.  Maybe I'll update with one when I go back to this park.


It is also very shady, which is super nice during the warm months.  During the cold months, it may be a bit chilly but that's what sweaters are for. There is a great big field to play in and pick flowers.  Nearby restrooms. Lots of Mom benches.  Sand.  No unexpected water equipment.  I couldn't think of anything negative at this park while I was there.  Of course, I might just have been in an unusually good mood.


652 Franklin Street, Mountain View

No comments: