Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Rengstorff Park
There are so many parks around California. This is one of my favorites. It is near Google, has a bridge just for the fun of it and a huge concrete slide that you ride cardboard down.
you're right about cali having lots of parks!! I never really thought about it till now. here in teeny little Ione we have 3 parks and they are within walking distance from my house. but i guess walking distance doesn't mean much because all of Ione is within walking distance! LOL!
ooopppsss.... recount, there are 4 parks!! I forgot about the one around the block from me! hehehehe~ Plus I am told we have a 5th one, i just have never been to it! LOL
3 comments:
very cool, that looks like a fun park!
you're right about cali having lots of parks!! I never really thought about it till now. here in teeny little Ione we have 3 parks and they are within walking distance from my house. but i guess walking distance doesn't mean much because all of Ione is within walking distance! LOL!
ooopppsss.... recount, there are 4 parks!! I forgot about the one around the block from me! hehehehe~ Plus I am told we have a 5th one, i just have never been to it! LOL
Post a Comment