Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Friday, March 26, 2010
Playing Dress Up
So this pregnancy occasionally sends me to the couch to relax. Since I can't be working this gives Meghan and I a chance to play games we never really played together before.
is that meghan in the top picture?! she is changing a lot. hey where are the prego belly shots? we want proof of this pregnancy. you can't just lie around all day without proof.
2 comments:
is that meghan in the top picture?! she is changing a lot. hey where are the prego belly shots? we want proof of this pregnancy. you can't just lie around all day without proof.
LOL! cute!! that's a pretty good way to platy dress up if you ask me!! I totally didn't know you were pregnant! congrats! whens the due date?
Post a Comment