Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
DAAAAAHHHH!! My sisters only threatened to cut off my hair. They never actually did it. You know Hyrum if you want a little revenge. I could do some "buzzer art" out here. I'm usually the go to on haircuts west of the mississippi.
That is the coolest haircut ever. Everyone else has a sissy haircut. I wonder if tanya would get a mullet?
Tanya, that redneck guy is right how much would it cost for you to get a mullet. Is it up from $50?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
DAAAAAHHHH!! My sisters only threatened to cut off my hair. They never actually did it. You know Hyrum if you want a little revenge. I could do some "buzzer art" out here. I'm usually the go to on haircuts west of the mississippi.
That is the coolest haircut ever. Everyone else has a sissy haircut. I wonder if tanya would get a mullet?
Tanya, that redneck guy is right how much would it cost for you to get a mullet. Is it up from $50?
Post a Comment