hahaha!! Ohhhhh.... nooo.....!!! you poor mommy!! She is looking soo grown up though!! what a big girl!! I am hoping that Jasmine decide to give potty training another try this summer. It didn't stick last summer cause i weaned her right after she potty trained and I put her on cows milk and it made her constipated so she stopped going on the potty. she still thinks that going potty on the toilet will hurt her, and she doesn't want to try it again. :(
1 comment:
hahaha!! Ohhhhh.... nooo.....!!! you poor mommy!! She is looking soo grown up though!! what a big girl!! I am hoping that Jasmine decide to give potty training another try this summer. It didn't stick last summer cause i weaned her right after she potty trained and I put her on cows milk and it made her constipated so she stopped going on the potty. she still thinks that going potty on the toilet will hurt her, and she doesn't want to try it again. :(
Post a Comment