Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Family Portrait
This one is my favorite. But this one is probably better for a wall or something. How do professional photographers get babies to look in the right place and have pleasant expressions?
I love all of your posts. I am looking forward to seeing you guys around Christmas. I am excited to see your girls, and Aunt Terrie & Uncle Steve with them, because they are so cute with our boys. Your family pictures turned out very cute! Happy Day of Thanks to you guys!
apparently the only way to get a comment through is to say how great you guys are, so here it is: those kids are cute! silly babies, hehe! LOLLOL!!!!!!!
3 comments:
I love all of your posts. I am looking forward to seeing you guys around Christmas. I am excited to see your girls, and Aunt Terrie & Uncle Steve with them, because they are so cute with our boys. Your family pictures turned out very cute! Happy Day of Thanks to you guys!
hahahaha!! those are cute!! silly kids! LOL!
apparently the only way to get a comment through is to say how great you guys are, so here it is:
those kids are cute! silly babies, hehe! LOLLOL!!!!!!!
Post a Comment