Sunday, June 22, 2008

Our New House

After a year in Maryland, Kyle decided to head south to warmer weather. We have moved to Florida where sunny skies and sandy beaches fulfill the most seasoned tourist's daydreams. And apparently, renting a place for 6 months or less is one condition of being a tourist which will result in an 11% tourist tax. So here is the picture of our house, at least for the next 6 1/2 months until we figure out exactly what we're doing down here.

2 comments:

Beanie said...

So in order to prove that you aren't tourists you are renting for 6.5 months? Hm I don't know about that. I think I have some pictures of Kyle swimming at the beach on Thanksgiving. As everyone knows true Floridians only swim in the summer. I have pictures of the real FL residents and their babies wearing winter hats and sweaters at the beach while the rest of us non-residents frolicked in the sand exposing pasty white winter legs.

Audre said...

wow those lights in ur kitchen are interesting! I dunno if I have ever seen anything like them!! LOL!! Do they at least work well?