For Valentines Day, I made Black Tie Mousse Cake. It is a very delicious cake that you can get at Olive Garden. I was introduced to it on my second date with my husband who was not my husband at the time and it was so utterly delicious that I lost all my fear of Olive Garden. (For those of you not in the know, I am a restaurant-phobe, going through therapy as mandated by my husband).
Anyways, in memory of the romance I made this cake. Since Black Tie Mousse Cake is a mouthful, we've just started calling it Awesome Cake because it is Awesome. One piece is enough to feed both of us because its so rich. A little on the expensive side to make (cream is not cheap) but way worth it in my opinion.
Anyways, in memory of the romance I made this cake. Since Black Tie Mousse Cake is a mouthful, we've just started calling it Awesome Cake because it is Awesome. One piece is enough to feed both of us because its so rich. A little on the expensive side to make (cream is not cheap) but way worth it in my opinion.
2 comments:
oooooohhhhhh that looks sooooo yummy! i wish i wasn't allergic to dairy!
Oh my that looks so great you need to pass us the reciepe for that!
Tiffany
Post a Comment