Narrations from Prince Random Charming, Queen TonnBonn, Busy Miss Meghan, Little Lady Adelaide and Sweet Baby Vivian.
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Fun in the Trauma Center
Here is Meghan enjoying the Trauma Center we borrowed from Nana and Oompa Butt. Unlike Vonn Knorr, Meghan likes Trauma Centers. They make her feel like a big girl.
Another issue we have is taking naps. Getting nursed to sleep every time is logistically impossible. So here is how Meghan puts herself to sleep: Flips to her stomach, scoots around screaming, gets stuck in a corner then falls asleep in exhaustion.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I see a rat tail. I knew Tanya liked retro hair styles but to put a rat-tail on your daughter... Unheard of (at least from the Florida Von's)........
3 comments:
I see a rat tail. I knew Tanya liked retro hair styles but to put a rat-tail on your daughter... Unheard of (at least from the Florida Von's)........
That is so funyy that you guyes call those trauma centers!! jasmine loves those things as well as her walker!!
Yes, Meghan is definitely related to Lelia. They both have the same surprised look.
Post a Comment